Physical & Mental Benefits
The martial arts were originally aimed toward self-defense and the preservation of life. Today, however, people come to us from all walks of life, each with their own reasons for wanting to train at United Tae Kwon-Do. Some want to learn self-defense, some seek to become physically fit, some enjoy the sporting aspect of tournaments, and others just want to have fun. Whatever your reason for wanting to train and grow with us, you will find others withsimilar interests training at United Tae Kwon-Do.
United Tae Kwon-Do has developed proven teaching methods that will not only help you learn the art of self-defense quickly and easily, but also provides a wide range of other exciting benefits for students of all ages and abilities.
- Improved reflexes and coordination increases performance in all physical activities!
- Increased strength, and stamina boost your energy so you feel great all day long!
- Increased flexibility and weight control for better overall fitness!
- Great cardiovascular work out keeps you in good shape physically!
- Studies show that increased fitness improves sleeping habits, but Tae Kwon-Do has been clinically proven to to help sleeping better than most activities.
- Researchers link its success to the stress reduction associated with the release of aggression while performing blocking and striking techniques along with the confidence boost associated with Tae Kwon-Do. Better sleep is essential for improving ones quality of life as well as increasing their work productivity.
- Improved concentration for better work and study habits!
- Stress reduction and increased levels of relaxation for a longer, healthier life!
- The peace of mind that comes from knowing that you are able to protect yourself and your family.
- Increased self confidence and self discipline to develop a positive attitude towards life!
Whatever your reasons and your goals, United Tae Kwon-Do can help you to become more physically and mentally fit. Start Your Training Today!
Last 30 Posts
- COLOR BELT RANK TEST FRIDAY MAY 12th 6:00pm
- GRAND OPENING NEW LOCATION IN KATY!
- ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR WANTED!
- BLACK BELT RANK TEST 4/15/2017
- UTKD Katy is OPEN!
- Overcoming Fear
- Tournament-October 15th SAVE THE DATE!
- Becoming a Great Leader
- Easter Weekend No Classes – UTKD SAUMS RD.
- UNIFIED TAE KWON DO TOURNAMENT RESULTS
- NINJA CAMP!
- Self Discipline
- Belt Rank Test October 10th
- BELT RANK TEST DATE CHANGE
- UNITED TAEKWONDO Tournament
- Don’t Quit!
- Black Belt Test Seminar
- Summer Special $244 3 MONTHS Including uniform- Katy/Houston location
- Wear it Proudly
- Hard work beats talent
- Children’s Fitness
- Building Confidence
- FREE INTRODUCTION CLASS
- Time Management
- UTKD Gallery
- Black belt Rank Tests 2015
- Instructor Seminars